Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | You work from home and have a problem with a piece of equipment that you use for your job
You work from home and have a problem with a piece of equipment that you use for your job. Write a letter to the shop or company which supplied the equipment. In your letter:
- Describe the problem with the equipment
- Explain how this problem is affecting your work
- Say what you want the shop or company to do
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS letter sample submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
Dear Sir or Madam:
I am writing to inform you that the microwave oven which was purchased from your company is not working properly. I am working as a cook at the home of Mr Sharma and they made this purchase last month.
I think this model is defective as it is creating a lot of trouble due to which I am not able to perform my task in time. It worked well for two weeks, but afterwards, the microwave started making a lot of noise when the glass plate inside it start rotating. It produces such a terrible noise that it is difficult to hear a person standing next to me. Moreover, it does not cook or heat the food.
As the microwave oven was purchased only last month, it is still under the warranty period.I would be grateful to you if you send your technician to fix it.
Thank you for your time and support.
I look forward to seeing this fixed.
- Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample | You Are Experiencing Problem With A Piece Of Equipment
- Band 8 Letter Sample | An Equipment You Use For Work Has Developed A Problem
- Band 8 Letter Sample | A Letter To Manager About A Piece of Equipment
- Band 9 letter sample | A complaint letter about a faulty device
- Band 7 Letter Sample | A Letter Asking for Support
- IELTS Band 8 letter sample: A complaint letter
- Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample | Computers and modems have made it possible for office workers to do much of their work from home instead of working in offices every day
- IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter to Your Manager
- Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To The Manager
- IELTS sample letter