Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | You Forgot Some Important Papers In The Hotel
You recently attended a meeting at a hotel. When you returned home, you found you had left some important papers at the hotel.
Write a letter to the manager of the hotel. In your letter :
– Say where you think you left the papers
– Explain why they are so important
– Tell the manager what you want him/her to do
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS letter on this topic submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
Dear Mr. Scott,
I recently stayed for 2 nights at The Hilton from 16th August onwards. The reason that I am writing this letter now is that I have left some important documents in the room where I stayed and I need your assistance in finding them.
The purpose of my trip was to meet a delegation from Japan to discuss the possibility of entering into a joint venture for launching our operations in the Asian markets. Thus, on behalf of my company, we had made reservations at your hotel for 4 Royal Club rooms. Unfortunately, on the day of checking out, I ended up leaving the folder that contained the draft contract on the table next to the wardrobe.
I cannot apologize enough for this unprofessional act but I shall greatly appreciate it if you could help retrieve the folder and deliver it to my residence. I shall bear all the expenses incurred.
Thank you for your time and assistance.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | You recently attended a meeting at a hotel. When you returned home you found you had left some important papers at the hotel
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | A Letter To A Hotel Manager
- Band 8 Letter Sample To a Hotel Manager About Lost Documents
- You recently attended a meeting at a hotel | Band 8 IELTS essay letter
- You recently attended a meeting at a hotel | Band 8 IELTS letter sample
- IELTS letter sample about belongings left in a hotel room
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter Asking About Arrangements At A Hotel
- You have booked a hotel. For some reason you need to change the booking dates and details | Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
- Letter To Your Friend Suggesting A Good Place For Holiday | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | You Forgot Your Handbag On The Aeroplane