Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To The Manager
The following is a letter submitted by one of our students.
You work at an office and you need new equipment to do your job well; write to your manager about this
In your letter:
explain the equipment you need
why you need it
what you want a manager to do
Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
Dear Mr. Khanna,
I am writing this letter to inform you that the laptop at our company’s office has started malfunctioning.
As you know, our firm’s work is completely dependent on the laptop as we have to deal with overseas customers through the internet. The laptop that is currently in use is obsolete and it is not compatible with the latest graphics or software programmes. Furthermore, a few keys of the keyboard have stopped functioning. In addition to this, the CD drive is not working. Due to these problems, office work has becomea herculean task.
In view of the above, I suggest it would be a good idea if you could buy a new laptop. I am concerned that if a new laptop cannot be brought within a few days our organization may bear a heavy loss. Please try to look into this matter as soon as possible.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your time and support.
- IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter to Your Manager
- Band 8 Letter Sample | A Letter To Manager About A Piece of Equipment
- Band 7 Letter Sample | A Letter Asking for Support
- Band 8 Letter Sample | An Equipment You Use For Work Has Developed A Problem
- Band 9 letter sample | A complaint letter about a faulty device
- Band 9 Letter Sample | A Letter to The Manager Requesting Leave of Absence
- Band 8 letter sample | A complaint letter
- Band 8.5 letter sample | A complaint letter
- IELTS Band 8 letter sample: A complaint letter
- Band 8 letter sample | A complaint letter to the manager of a super market