Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample | Advice To A Friend
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS letter sample submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
You recently received a letter from a friend asking for advice about whether to go to college or to try to get a job. You think he/she should get a job.
Write a letter to this friend. In your letter
- Say why he/she would not enjoy going to college.
- Explain why getting a job is a good idea for him/her.
- Suggest types of jobs that would be suitable for him/her
Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
Hope you are doing good! I received your letter yesterday asking for my advice on whether you should continue your studies or find a job.
I understand your confusion with the choices in front of you. Choosing one of the two options is always tough, especially when both seem promising. In my opinion, you should get / opt for a job instead of continuing your studies.
I know you from your childhood and I am very well aware of your interests and passion. Since the college in which you are planning to get admission for your Master’s does not offer the subjects of your choice, I would not advise you to get enrolled there. Instead, I suggest that you should find a job in your field of interest and later, after getting adequate work experience, you can plan for your Master’s and then it would be easy for you to get admission in some college of your choice.
Don’t compromise on your dreams, when you have the calibre to achieve what you want. As you have done your Bachelor’s in Security Engineering, job roles like Security Analyst and Cyber Security Engineer would be absolutely appropriate for you.
Do let me know if you are still baffled with the options and have any doubts.
- Band 8 letter sample | Letter to a friend asking for assistance with finding a job
- Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample | Letter To A Friend Who Has Changed Schools
- Band 7 IELTS Letter Sample | Advise A Friend Who Is Going To Take Driving Lessons
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To A Friend Who Wants To Learn To Drive
- Advising a friend about a holiday: letter written by student with suggested corrections
- Band 8 letter sample: Booking accommodation in the hall of residence
- IELTS letter sample
- IELTS essay about studies and leisure
- IELTS Letter: Write a letter to your friend expressing your inability to meet on a particular date
- Band 8 letter sample | Letter to a friend asking for help in finding part time jobs