Average Annual Spending Of University Students In 3 Countries | Task 1 Academic Report Sample
The table below gives information about the average annual spending of university students in three different countries.
Here is a model answer for this question. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Task 1 academic IELTS report sample
The table compares yearly expenditures of students attending university in country A, B and C and breaks down their spending into different categories. It is evident that students of country A spent the most (5000 USD) whereas students of country C spent the least (1500 USD) in a year. For students of country A, the biggest expenditure was accommodation and they spent 45% of their annual spending on this single item. Their spending on food and leisure was the same at 22% each. They spent the least amount of money on books (3%). As for students of country B, they spent the most on accommodation (35%) and least on other expenses (5%). Other major expenses of these students were food (28%) and leisure (23%). The annual spending of students of country C was less than one-third of the annual spending of students of country A. Their biggest expenses were food (36%) and accommodation (30%). They spent considerably more on books (21%) than students of country B (9%) or country A (3%).
Do you have a report on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Task 1 IELTS Report Sample On Consumer Spending In 5 Countries | Band 7.5 IELTS Report Sample
- Pie Charts Show Average Household Expenditures In Japan and Malaysia | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- Changes In Annual Spending By A UK School | Band 7 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- Money Spent On Consumer Goods By The French And The British | Band 8 Task 1 Academic IELTS Report
- Results Of Surveys About McGill University | Task 1 Academic Report Sample
- IELTS Task 1 Report About Amount Of Money That US Charity Spent And Received
- Band 8.5 report
- Number Of Prisoners In Five Countries | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report
- Participation In Leisure Activities | Band 9 IELTS Report | Academic Module Task 1
- Band 8 report sample | Household spending patterns