As Countries Become More Developed Many Fast Food Outlets Move Into Country Giving Local People Greater Access To The Food | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
As countries become more developed many fast food outlets move into country giving local people greater access to the food. Do advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS essay sample
As the countries develop, many junk food Franchise are being opened in many different parts of the urban and rural areas allowing the people to taste and access the food easily. In my opinion, the disadvantages of this development outweigh the advantages.
Easy access to fast food joints ensures that people can taste a variety of foods. Many countries have different types of traditional foods which most of the local people are familiar with. Eating the same food repeatedly bores them and if they get a chance to taste foreign dishes, they cannot resist it. Many international brands such as Pizza hut, McDonalds, KFC Chicken and Domino’s pizza are establishing their outlets in many countries and this enables people to taste pizza, burger, French fries, chicken nuggets and more.
Even though this development has some merits it has ample demerits. Eating this type of convenience food ruins the health of the adults and children. The problem is that people become addicted to its taste and quick availability makes them consume these foods frequently. Huge intake of junk foods with high calories leads to obesity, digestion problems, diabetes, heart disease and in the worst case the complete metabolism of the body gets effected. This is because these foods contain high level of sodium, sugar and fat.
In conclusion, having fast food joints in rural areas enables rural folks to taste these foods; however, it destroys people’s health. In my view, it is always safe to choose food which has more health benefits than taste and variety. So, the local people have to be more cautious when a new fast food outlet emerges in their place.
- Children In Many Countries Are Eating More Fast Food And Convenience Snacks | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Cooking At Home Is A Waste Of Time Because There Are So Many Convenient Fast Food Options That Make Life Less Stressful | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Fast Food Is Part Of Life In Many Places | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS essay sample | Fast foods are bad. Do you agree?
- It seems clear that obesity in today’s society is to some extent due to the availability of fast food | Band 7.5 IELTS essay sample
- Band 9 essay sample about increasing tax on food items
- In Some Countries An Increasing Number Of People Are Suffering From Health Problems As A Result Of Eating Too Much Fast Food | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS essay: Traditional food is being replaced by international fast food
- Band 7 essay about increasing tax on fast foods
- Band 9 Essay Sample | Consumption of Fast Foods