Artists Need A Certain Amount Of Freedom To Develop Their Creativity | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
Artists need a certain amount of freedom to develop their creativity. Some people think that artists should have total freedom to express any thoughts and ideas. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Here is a band 8 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS essay sample
Irrefutably, artists think out -of -the -box when they have no constraints. Therefore, some people insist on giving artists the full freedom to express their views. I completely agree with this view point as a free mind is needed to stimulate the creativity and imagination.
There are multifarious reasons to strengthen my view point. First, the artist can express their ideas freely when there are no objections to the displayed art. By contrast, putting restrictions on them can certainly sap their creativity; consequently, they cannot do justice to their art. For instance, many radical groups object to certain type of paintings and even threaten painters. Because of their conservative mindset, many artists have to limit their creativity just to pander to these protectionists.
Secondly, an artist can only generate new ideas every day when they are given a peaceful environment. Their brain needs a stress-free atmosphere to work productively. Lastly, artists can highlight the problems plaguing the society only if they are given full freedom. Such depictions create awareness among people to raise their voice; thus, supporting artists in their creativity can help the society in manifold ways.
To conclude, I firmly reiterate that artists need full support to create masterpieces and putting restrictions can only hamper their progress. Because of all these fundamental reasons, I certainly believe that these artists need a peaceful work environment to show their versatility to the society.
- Artists need a certain amount of freedom to develop their creativity | Band 8.5 IELTS essay sample
- Some people think that artists should be given total freedom | Band 8.5 IELTS essay sample
- Artists Should Have Total Freedom To Express Their Thoughts | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 9 essay sample | Is freedom of speech essential in a free society?
- Is Freedom Of Speech Necessary In A Free Society? | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
- Scientists And Technology Experts Seem To Be More Valued By Modern Society Than Musicians And Artists | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
- Most Artists Earn Low Salaries And Should Receive Funding From The Government | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- More Artists Earn Low Salaries And Hence The Government Should Support Them | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS essay: Are artists valuable to society?
- Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample | Artists Should Receive Government Aid