An English Speaking Friend Has Written To Ask You To Arrange Accommodation In Your City | Band 7 IELTS Letter Sample
An English-speaking friend has written to ask you for help in arranging accommodation in your town / city when they visit next month. Write a letter to this friend. In your letter
• give details of some accommodation you think is suitable for him/her
• suggest what your friend should bring with them
• Recommend some places for him/her to visit on the trip
Here is a band 7 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7 IELTS letter sample
How are you doing? Have you started packing for the trip? I can’t believe next month this time you’ll be here in my town. I am so excited! Anyway, I thought I would drop a line about the questions you asked in your last mail.
Well, as you’re a solo traveller, you can stay at the Glam Hostel. I’ve heard that their rooms are wonderful, and they offer economical packages for long stay. Also, there is another 4 star motel just 15 minutes’ walk from the beach. Their ocean-facing rooms are worth dying for.
As you are coming next month, it will be peak summers. So, I suggest that you pack loose cotton clothes and carry a big bottle of sunscreen with you.
Also, bring your sports shoes for trekking and flip flops for the beach.
You’re visiting my city at a wonderful time, as next month there is a summer carnival on the main street, which is a must watch. Also, do you like surfing? There are free classes hosted by Surf Club on the beach, and you won’t regret attending them.
Anyway, let me know if you need more details. I can’t wait to see you.
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | An English Speaking Friend Wants To Spend A Holiday In Your Region
- Letter To A Friend Seeking Help In Finding Accommodation | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 Letter Sample | Letter To An English Speaking Friend
- You Are Shifting Out Of Your Accommodation. You Think Your Current Place Of Residence Is Suitable For Your English Speaking Colleague | Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample
- IELTS letter sample | Write a letter to a friend expressing your gratitude for helping you find accommodation
- Advising a friend about a holiday: letter written by student with suggested corrections
- Band 8 letter sample: A semi-formal letter
- A Friend Is Expecting You To Stay With Him | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- A Friend Who Lives In Another City Has Invited You To Come And Stay With Him | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You are going to visit the town where your friend went to university | Band 8 IELTS letter Sample