All The People In A Company Should Be Treated Equally And Provided With The Same Number Of Vacations Per Year | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
All the people in a company should be treated equally and provided with the same number of vacations in a year. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS essay sample
The majority of the high-level employees are getting more holidays than those who are freshers or at the intermediate level. It is often debated whether all the employees in an organisation should be given equal number of vacations or not. I strongly agree with the notion that every employee should get the same number of leaves irrespective of their roles in a company.
Firstly, employees at the senior-level get more holidays and privileges whereas entry-level employees tend to get fewer leaves per year. Furthermore, most of the senior managers prefer to work from home once or twice a week and do not generally do weekend supports. On the other hand, interns are given too much work and they are required / expected to increase their productivity. Consequently, being under tremendous pressure to complete the tasks assigned to them can affect the quality of their performance as well as lead to the deterioration of their health.
To overcome this, an organization / a company should treat their employees equally and involve them in team building activities so that there is no discrimination at different levels. Less-experienced employees will get a sense of companionship while interacting closely with their managers. By doing this, the productivity of employees and the growth of the company will increase significantly. For instance, a recent survey conducted by Infosys showed that their revenue increased exponentially in the last quarter after they decided to provide the same number of vacations for all the employees.
To conclude, I believe that by providing the same number of holidays to all the employees and creating a healthy workplace, a company can boost its growth in the long run.
Follow us on Youtube for IELTS writing tips.
- All The People In A Company Should Be Treated Equally And Provided With The Same Number Of Vacations | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 7.5 Essay Sample About Hiring People Who Are Independent And Innovative
- Band 7.5 Essay Sample | Some Employers Want to Contact Their Employees Even on Holidays
- Multiple Short Vacations Vs One Long Vacation | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
- Employees in senior management positions should receive higher salaries | Band 9 IELTS essay sample
- The Performance Of Staff Can Have A Significant Impact On The Success Of A Company | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Say That People Should Have A Different Amount Of Holidays According To Their Job | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Believe That To Give Opportunities To The New Generation Companies Should Encourage Older Employees To Retire | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
- People Like Working For A Company Rather Than Starting Their Own Business | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 8.5 essay sample | Only staff who worked in a company for a long time should be given promotion