A Friend Of Yours Is Thinking Of Going On A Camping Holiday | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
A friend of yours is thinking of going on a camping holiday for the first time this summer. He/ She has asked for your advice. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter:
- Explain why you think your friend would enjoy a camping holiday
- Describe some possible disadvantages
- Say whether you would like to go camping with your friend this summer
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
I hope this letter finds you well. I was just thinking about our recent conversation when you expressed your interest in going camping this summer. Actually, I could not offer you any advice then. I think you will absolutely love this trip for multiple reasons.
Firstly, it will help you reconnect with nature and all the freshness it has to offer. It will be a much needed break from your life in the urban jungle. Secondly, it will teach you ways to live life simply. A break from the hectic life will give you more clarity. Now, the biggest disadvantage of a camping trip is the amount of unpredictability it brings with it. It is also not possible to be prepared for everything. Hence, I suggest you keep an open mind about the entire experience.
I was very keen on going with you for this camping trip but my company’s annual conference is around that time. And this year, I made a member of the organizing committee with a whole list of responsibilities. Hence, I do not think it will be appropriate for me to bow out of it. I am also hoping for my promotion announcement. So, please forgive me for not coming with you on this camping trip. I do hope you have a lot of fun.
Lots of love,
- A Friend Of Yours Is Thinking About Applying For The Course You Did At University | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Advising a friend about a holiday: letter written by student with suggested corrections
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | An English Speaking Friend Wants To Spend A Holiday In Your Region
- A Friend Of Yours Is Thinking About Applying For The Same Course You Did At University | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter To A Friend Advising Him To Find A Job
- Band 8 Letter Sample To A Friend Who Has Agreed To Look After Your House
- Write A Letter To Your Friend Who You Recently Traveled With To A Foreign Country | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Letter topic found in India: Letter to friend asking her to babysit your kids
- Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample | Letter To A Friend Who Has Changed Schools
- A Friend Has Invited You To Their Country | Band 7 IELTS Letter Sample