A Friend Has Agreed To Look After Your House | Band 7 IELTS Letter Sample
A friend has agreed to look after your house and pet while you are on holiday. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter
- Give contact details for when you are away.
- Give instructions about how to care for your pet.
- Describe other house hold duties.
Here is a band 7 IELTS letter on this topic submitted by one of our students. Need help with writing? Get your writing samples corrected by me.
Band 7 IELTS letter samples
Thank you so much for agreeing to take care of my home and my dog in my absence. That was really kind of you.
As you know, I am travelling from the 18th to 25th of this month. During this time if you want to get in touch with me you can call my hotel The Resident Villa at Munich where I will stay for the entire week. As for my dog Jazz, he is a very friendly Labrador and I am sure you will fall in love with him. He can eat most foods but he is allergic to eggs, so please avoid giving him anything that contains eggs. Moreover, it would be great if you play the CD which I have kept near the Music player as he will not get on the bed until he listens to those songs.
Additionally, please take care of my garden as a few plants which I bought last week are delicate and need special care. Also, before going to bed please unplug the television cord and washing machine as voltage fluctuations are common these days.
Thank you so much for your help / kind offer.
Do you have a letter on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Band 8 Letter Sample To A Friend Who Has Agreed To Look After Your House
- Band 7 letter sample | Letter to friend
- IELTS Band 8 Letter Sample: Letter to a friend thanking him for a favour
- Letter To Friend About Wallet Left At Their Place | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- IELTS letter sample | Letter to a friend
- You Have A Problem With Your Neighbour Who Leaves Rubbish Near Your House | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 Letter Sample | Letter To An English Speaking Friend
- IELTS Band 8 letter sample: A letter to a friend
- Your Friend Is Coming But You Cannot Receive Them At The Airport | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- IELTS letter sample: Invite a friend to your new home