Your Local Hospital Has Advertised For People To Do Unpaid Work Helping At The Hospital | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
Your local hospital has advertised for people to do unpaid work helping at the hospital. You would like to do some work at the hospital in your free time.
- Explain why you would like to do unpaid work at the hospital
- Say what type of unpaid work you would be able to do
- Give details of when you would be available for this work.
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to express my interest in volunteering at your hospital. I saw your advertisement in the local newspaper and I would like to know if there are any vacancies for me.
I am keen on contributing to the local community where I have been residing because I have reaped many benefits from them. My neighbours, in particular, have been quite helpful. They took me to hospital and provided me food when I suffered a stomach problem.
However, I have no specialty related to nursing. I think I can make myself useful by offering guidance to patients or visitors who are not used to the hospital facilities or by escorting patients who have to move around several clinics to be examined.
I am always available in the afternoon on weekdays because I work early in the morning. For this week, I have no work schedule. Thus, I will be available at any time you would like to ask me to work during this week.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Your Local Hospital Has Advertised People To Do Unpaid Work Helping At The Hospital | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Letter To A Teammate Who Is In Hospital
- Your Local Newspaper Is Going To Hold A Competition Where One Person Who Has Done Most To Help Local Community Will Be Awarded | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- IELTS model letter: thank you letter sample
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter To A Local Newspaper About Problems Affecting The Local Market
- IELTS letter sample | Write a letter to a friend expressing your gratitude for helping you find accommodation
- Some People Think That Youngsters Should Get Involved In Unpaid Work | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- The System Used For Rubbish Collection In Your Local Area Is Not Working Properly | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- A Local College Is Having An International Day | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Some People Think That Criminals Who Commit Minor Crimes Should Be Made To Do Unpaid Community Work | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample