Your Internet Connection Has Been Slow And Intermittent | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
Your internet connection has been slow and intermittent. Write a letter to your internet service provider to complain. In the letter:
- – Describe the problem and why you are unhappy
- – Arrange for an engineer to visit your home
- – Request a reduction in your bill
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing this letter to draw your attention to the poor internet service that I have been receiving for a while. Since the last few weeks, my internet speed has been pretty low.
On top of that, there were several outages in the last few days, especially after your team completed the maintenance work. Because of these issues, I am finding it difficult to finish my jobs and perform other activities.
I have called your contact center several times, but no one has been able to help me so far. I would like you to send an experienced engineer who can figure out the root cause of my problem and fix it for me. I am working from home all the time so anytime would work for me.
Lastly, I would like to be compensated for the trouble that I have been facing since last month. The quality of internet has been bad for the whole of the last month and we have faced outages on almost every other day. I would demand at least 50% reduction in our next bill or an additional month of service for free.
I look forward to hearing soon from you.
- You Received Your Gas Bill And You Are Overcharged | Band 7 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 IELTS letter Sample | Letter To An Employment Agency That Helps People Find Jobs Abroad
- Write A Letter To The Manager To Apologise For Being Late For Work | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- IELTS letter sample: Complaint letter about problems with internet connectivity
- A Friend Who Lives In Another Country Has Invited You To Come And Stay With Him | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Work At Home And Have A Problem With A Piece Of Equipment That You Use For Your Job | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- IELTS Band 8 letter sample: A complaint letter
- Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | You work from home and have a problem with a piece of equipment that you use for your job
- A Friend Who Lives In Another City Has Invited You To Come And Stay With Him | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 letter sample | Letter to your host