Your Friend Has Asked You To Help Him Find A Music Teacher | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
Your friend has asked you to help him/her to ﬁnd a music teacher for his/her child. Write a letter to your friend that you have found a suitable teacher. In your letter, you should tell:
- what experience the teacher has
- why you think he/she is suitable
- how to get in touch with the teacher.
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS essay sample
Hope you are doing great. It has been a long time since I wrote to you. I’m just writing this letter to tell you that I have found a music teacher for your child.
The teacher has more than 15 years of experience in teaching music. In particular, he has been working as a choir master in our local church for the past 10 years. Moreover, he is teaching guitar lessons in various schools and colleges.
Since your child is in school, I think evening sessions are better/more suitable for her. The teacher is also available to take private sessions in the evenings during weekdays. Also, he is a very humble person and I hope this person will definitely help your child to polish her talents in music.
I got his contact details and his phone number from a neighbor. I am sending it to you so that you can contact him through the phone number and ask for further details. Keep in mind, he will answer calls only after 4 pm on weekdays.
Let me know your thoughts.
Do you have a letter on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Make An Offer To A Friend
- A Friend You Made While Studying Abroad Needs Help In Finding A Job In Your Country | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 letter sample | Letter to a friend asking for help in finding part time jobs
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample |Request A Reference Letter From A Former Teacher
- A Letter To Your Friend About Why You Changed Your Job | Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
- A Friend Has Offered You Some Work In His Company | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Letter To The Editor Of A Newspaper Enquiring About An Old Friend | Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample
- IELTS writing task 2: Do you think that training is necessary to be a good teacher?
- Write A Letter To Your Friend Inviting Them To A Public Event In Your Country | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- IELTS letter sample | Letter to a friend