You work for an international company, and would like to spend six months working in its head office in another country. Write a letter to your manager. In your letter
- Explain why you want to work in the company’s head office for six months
- Say how your work could be done while you are away
- Ask for his/her help in arranging it
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
I am writing regarding the opportunity to work in our company head office for 6 months posted on our internal job portal. I would like to express my interest in this.
Our new project “System Digitalization” will start from January 2020. I will need to run multiple workshops with business users to kick start this project. It will be far easier to operate the workshops from our Zurich head office as most of our users are located there.
While I am away from our local office, I will still be able to access my emails via company notebook, which I will be carrying with me. I will regularly check email and revert as and when needed. I have also requested our colleague Abi to attend the meeting on my behalf, while I am away.
I will be very happy if you could process my application at the earliest. It will be very beneficial if I can start my tenure from Jan 2020 onwards as our project will start at the same time.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Timir Baran Chakraborty
Do you have a letter on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- You Work For An International Company And Would Like To Work In Its Head Office | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Work For An International Company And Would Like To Work In Its Head Office In Another Company | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Would Like To Work In The Head Office Of Your Company In Another Country | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- A Friend Has Offered You Some Work In His Company | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter To The Manager To Apologise For Being Late For Work | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Recently Read An Article In A Business Magazine About The Company You Work For | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | You Recently Started Work In A New Company
- You Recently Used A Moving Company To Move Your Household Items | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Suggest A Group That Should Receive Financial Assistance From Your Company Next Year | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Relocated To An Overseas Country Recently And Shipped Your Furniture Through A Shipping Company | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample