You Would Like To Accompany Your Child On A School Picnic | Band 7 IELTS Letter Sample
Your child is going away on a school trip for three days to another country. The head teacher wants some parents to join the trip and you would like to go. Write a letter to the head teacher. In your letter:
- Say why you would like to go
- Suggest what you could do to help during the trip
- Ask some more questions about the trip
Here is a band 7 IELTS letter on this topic submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Band 7 IELTS letter sample
Dear Sir or Madam
I am writing to you to express my interest in accompanying the students on the upcoming school trip. My name is Krishna and I am the father of Ishaan Krishna (roll number K-375) studying in grade six. During the trip, I can help the students by addressing their medical concerns. I can also help them with their daily exercise activities and try to make this trip as interesting as possible by having some play activities along with knowledge sharing sessions. As I am a doctor, it would be useful for the school to have me on the trip, as I have medical expertise.
At this point of time, I would like to know more about the trip. Could I have details of the itinerary? Also, I would like to know if I should pack woollens. Knowing the geography and the climatic conditions of the country will help me better prepare for the trip. It would give me a fair idea of how to plan the activities and what medicines to pack in particular.
I hope that I will have the opportunity to join the trip.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter Expressing Your Interest In Accompanying Your Child On A Foreign Trip Organized By The School
- IELTS Sample Letter 7
- Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample | Letter To A Friend Who Has Changed Schools
- IELTS Sample Letter 5
- IELTS letter sample: A thank you letter
- Letter topic found in India: Letter to friend asking her to babysit your kids
- Band 8.5 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter Expressing Your Interest To Volunteer
- IELTS letter: thank-you letter to ex-employer
- Band 8 letter sample | Asking for information about part-time jobs in a foreign country
- Band 8.5 IELTS Letter Sample | A Thank You Letter To A Former Employer