You Work From Home And Have A Problem With A Piece Of Equipment You Use For Your Job | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
You work at home and have a problem with a piece of equipment that you use for your job. Write a letter to the shop or the company which supplied the equipment. In your letter
- Describe the problem with the equipment
- Explain how this problem is affecting your work
- Say what you want the shop or company to do
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me. Follow us on Youtube for IELTS writing tips.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to complain about the Sony headphones that I bought from your shop last Sunday. I purchased them during the sale period on the weekend, and after using them for a week, I found that the mic is not functioning properly. It starts and stops working intermittently and this is seriously impacting my office meetings.
I have been working from home for the last few months and therefore, I need to connect with my teammates multiple times a day. Since most of the meetings take place on Skype or Zoom, I have to connect headphones to my laptop to join the meetings. Thus, due to the improper working of the mic, my team members are unable to hear me, and a lot of time gets wasted in solving such issues.
Therefore, it is really important and urgent for me to get this fixed to work smoothly from home. As these headphones come with a 6-month warranty, I would like to get them replaced as early as possible. Please let me know when I can come to get these exchanged with a new one.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- You Work From Home And Has A Problem With A Piece Of Equipment | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Work At Home And Have A Problem With A Piece Of Equipment You Use | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | You work from home and have a problem with a piece of equipment that you use for your job
- You Work At Home And Have A Problem With A Piece Of Equipment That You Use For Your Job | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 Letter Sample | A Letter To Manager About A Piece of Equipment
- A Piece Of Equipment You Use At Home For Working Is Causing Problems | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample | You Are Experiencing Problem With A Piece Of Equipment
- You Bought A Piece Of Equipment For Your Kitchen But It Does Not Work | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 Letter Sample | An Equipment You Use For Work Has Developed A Problem
- Band 9 letter sample | A complaint letter about a faulty device