You work at home and have a problem with a piece of equipment that you use for your job. Write a letter to the shop or company which supplied the equipment. In your letter: describe the problem with the equipment; explain how this is affecting your work; say what you want the shop to do
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS letter on this topic submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to complain about a piece of equipment that I recently purchased from your shop. Last Wednesday, I bought the latest Samsung scanner DL20 from your store. I bought it because it incorporates the latest technology. In fact, I was extremely satisfied with the brilliant resolution of the DL20 till yesterday, when it suddenly stopped working. It seems that the electric socket is malfunctioning.
This issue with the scanner is really affecting my job since I am a data analyst and I need to scan multiple documents for my job. Right now I have tons of paperwork to do but I cannot make any further progress since I am unable to scan the documents I need.
Since the product is still under guarantee, I would like to have it fixed at no extra cost. However, since I need this device urgently, I would like to exchange it for a new one if it cannot be repaired within 2 days.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you for your help.
Do you have an essay on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- You Work From Home And Has A Problem With A Piece Of Equipment | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | You work from home and have a problem with a piece of equipment that you use for your job
- You Bought A Piece Of Equipment For Your Kitchen But It Does Not Work | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample | You Are Experiencing Problem With A Piece Of Equipment
- Band 8 Letter Sample | An Equipment You Use For Work Has Developed A Problem
- Band 8 Letter Sample | A Letter To Manager About A Piece of Equipment
- Band 9 letter sample | A complaint letter about a faulty device
- Band 8 Letter Sample | A Complaint Letter
- Band 7 Letter Sample | A Letter Asking for Support
- Band 8 letter sample | A complaint letter