You want to sell your television. You think a friend of yours might like to buy it from you. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter:
- Explain why you are selling the television.
- Describe the television.
- Suggest a date when your friend can come and see it.
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic? Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
Hope you and your family are doing good. Just writing to let you know that I’m selling my television because our family will be moving to Canada next month. I thought you might be interested in buying the TV because it is the model you were looking for previously.
It is an android 55-inch OLED TV and the brand name is Sony. I bought this one year ago and we have hardly used it. It is still in brand new condition and the technology used in this is advanced. It has inbuilt Chromecast, Netflix as well as Amazon prime apps. The only thing you should have is an internet connection and you can enjoy all movies and dramas.
If you are interested to buy, please visit my house on next Monday to check the functioning as well as the appearance of the TV. I am also available on that day as I have no other commitment for that day.
Do you have a letter on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- IELTS letter sample: Complaint letter about problems with internet connectivity
- It Is More Convenient To Watch A Movie On Television | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter To A Friend Advising Him To Find A Job
- People No Longer Use The Television And The Newspapers | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Nowadays, The Internet And Television Have Given Ordinary People A Chance To Become Famous | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Think That Television, Friends And Music Are The Main Factors That Influence A Child’s Development | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- A Friend You Made While You Were Studying Abroad Has Written To Ask You For Help In Finding A Job In Your Country | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Some People Believe That Watching TV Is Good And Makes Life More Enjoyable | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- You Have A Bicycle That You No Longer Use | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Recently Received A Letter From A Friend Asking For Advice About Whether To Go To College Or Try To Get A Job | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample