You Travelled To Another City And There Was A Problem With Your Hotel Room | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
You travelled to another city on business last week and there was problem with your hotel room. Write a letter to your hotel manager. In your letter:
- Tell the manager about the problems you had
- Explain to them how you felt about them
- Let them know what actions you would like them to take
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
I am writing to complain about the disappointing customer service I received recently at your establishment.
I stayed at your hotel last week in room 401, from 3rd to 7th October. Firstly, there was some problem with the air-condition unit; it was very loud and would stop working sometimes in the middle of the night. Although I complained over the phone to your receptionist, there was no response from your customer service department.
I was very disappointed with my stay at your hotel because even though I had read a lot of positive reviews about your hotel, the customer service I received left a lot to be desired. I think just a formal check before allotting the room could have saved me from the unpleasant stay.
I would like to recommend some preventive measures which I think might help you avoid these problems in the future. To begin with, please ensure all the electrical instruments are periodically maintained to prevent failure. Secondly, ensure that proper training is given to your staff to effectively handle and respond to the customer complains.
Do you have a letter on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- IELTS letter sample about belongings left in a hotel room
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | You recently attended a meeting at a hotel. When you returned home you found you had left some important papers at the hotel
- You Recently Stayed In A Hotel And An Employee Was Very Helpful | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You recently attended a meeting at a hotel | Band 8 IELTS essay letter
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | A Letter To A Hotel Manager
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter Asking About Arrangements At A Hotel
- Band 8 Letter Sample To a Hotel Manager About Lost Documents
- Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | You Forgot Some Important Papers In The Hotel
- IELTS Band 8 letter sample: Letter expressing dissatisfaction with room mate
- Letter To Your Friend Suggesting A Good Place For Holiday | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample