You Share A Room With Another Student And There Are Problems With This Arrangement | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
You live in a room in college which you share with another student. However, there are many problems with this arrangement and you find it very difficult to work. Write a letter to the accommodation officer at the college. In the letter describe the situation explain your problems and why it is difficult to work say what kind of accommodation you would prefer.
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS letter on this topic submitted by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to request you to move me to another room. I am extremely unhappy with my current roommate in the shared accommodation. I hope you consider my request to be fair and take a favourable decision.
Let me get into the details. My current flat mate converts our accommodation into a late night party scene during the weekdays and plays loud music. Many a time, I brought this to his notice and but he chose not to listen to my repeated requests. Nowadays, it is becoming increasingly difficult to either study or work.
Given this predicament, I request you to transfer me into any other flat where I can have some peace and quiet. I do not mind being in shared accommodation, as long as my roommate keeps a low profile and does not make any loud noises.
Thank you for your consideration.
Do you have a letter on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Band 7.5 letter sample
- You Have A Spare Room In Your Flat And You Want to Rent It To A Student | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 9 letter sample
- IELTS Band 8 letter sample: Letter expressing dissatisfaction with room mate
- You Are A Student Living In Private Accommodation And You Do Not Have Hot Water | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 letter sample: Booking accommodation in the hall of residence
- College Accommodation | Band 7 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Travelled To Another City And There Was A Problem With Your Hotel Room | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Letter To A Friend Seeking Help In Finding Accommodation | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 9 letter sample | Letter to a friend