You share a parking area with several neighbours and have recently started having problems. Write a letter to be copied to all neighbours that share the parking area. In that letter:
- Explain the problems
- Suggest ways to help the situation
- Propose a meeting
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Find essay organization tips and writing lessons on our Youtube Channel.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
I am writing this to bring your kind attention to the recent parking issue which we all have started facing because of the unorganized parking ways/methods of some of us.
We all are aware that each apartment is allotted a specific parking space but due to the recent increase in the number of vehicles we are now facing a parking space crunch. Moreover, recently there is an increase in the number of visitors who bring their own vehicles with them and this further adds to our parking problem / woes. This leads to non-availability of parking space to permanent residents.
We need to bring an end to this problem; therefore, I suggest that everyone park at their own allotted space only and if there are any guests) coming then we should ask them to park at the space available outside the locality.
I would still like to propose a meeting preferably this Sunday on this issue at the community center. It would be great if one senior member from each house can be a part of it as only a mutual understanding can bring an end to this problem.
- You Share A Parking Area With Several Neighbours And Have Recently Started Having Problems | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Share A Parking Area With Several Neighbours And Have Recently Started Having Problems | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- IELTS Band 8 letter sample: A letter to a friend
- You Live In A Room In College Which You Share With Another Student | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Your Neighbours Have Complained About The Noise From Your Flat | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Neighbours Complain About Noise From Your Flat | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Have A Problem With Your Neighbour | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 letter sample
- Band 8 Letter Sample | Letter to a Friend about Your New Job
- Write A Letter To A Friend Explaining Why You Have Moved | Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample