You recently received a letter from a friend asking for advice about whether to go to college or to try to get a job. You think he/she should get a job. Write a letter to this friend.
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS Letter on this topic submitted by one of our students. Need help with writing? Get your writing samples corrected by me or buy my book with proven tips and tricks to improve your grammar and writing.
Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
I received your letter and I learned that you are in a dilemma as to whether you should find a job or join college. I’d suggest that you work for at least a year before you pursue your higher education buddy!
As you have always wanted to be an entrepreneur without gaining hands-on experience in the field of business administration, continuing with studies will not be a good idea. Needless to say, you’ll never enjoy theoretical courses in an institution, unless you experience the practical business world. Getting professional work experience at this moment is a great idea. To start with, you will develop crucial interpersonal skills and a significant social network. That means choosing to work will be beneficial for your social and personal life and I am saying this from my own experience. As you know, I chose to continue my studies right after high school and regretted the boring routine almost every day.
I’d like you to work either in a contact center or as a sales person. These professions will not only polish your communication skills but also boost your confidence.
I wish you good luck in your future endeavors!
Do you have a letter on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample | Advice To A Friend
- Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To A Friend Who Wants To Know About Your College
- You Recently Received A Letter From Your Bank That Should Have Contained A New Credit Card | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter To A Friend Advising Him To Find A Job
- A Letter To College Magazine About Need To Improve College Cafeteria
- Write A Letter To The Principal Of The College You Got Accepted And Say You Cannot Start The Course | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 IELTS letter sample | Letter to a friend
- You Would Like To Visit An Old Friend Who Lives In Another Country | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- A Friend You Made While You Were Studying Abroad Has Written To Ask Your Help For Finding A Job In Your Country | Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample
- Letter To A Friend Seeking Help In Finding Accommodation | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample