You recently attended a meeting at a hotel | Band 8 IELTS essay letter
You recently attended a meeting at a hotel. When you returned home, you found you had left some important papers at the hotel. Write a letter to the manager of the hotel. In your letter:
– Say where you think you left the papers
– Explain why they are too important
– Tell the manager what you want him/her to do
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
Dear Sir or Madam,
I recently attended a business meeting at your hotel. I am writing this letter to inform you that I left some important documents at the ‘Pinnacle’ conference hall on the 2nd floor of your hotel.
I attended the meeting on the 25th of June with a few business delegates and left for the hi-tea afterwards. I left the documents on conference table itself. I did not realize my mistake till the time I reached home. The papers are related to our meeting and I need them to prepare a report for a presentation. Do you have my documents? If so, I would be really grateful to you if you could keep those documents under your safe custody. I will be in your city next week for a business meet and then I will come and collect them.
I really need your help in this matter. In case, you are not available next week, please leave the papers with some other staff and send me their details at my email id: email@example.com
Thank you for your consideration.
I look forward to your reply.
- You recently attended a meeting at a hotel | Band 8 IELTS letter sample
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | You recently attended a meeting at a hotel. When you returned home you found you had left some important papers at the hotel
- Band 8 Letter Sample To a Hotel Manager About Lost Documents
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | A Letter To A Hotel Manager
- IELTS letter sample about belongings left in a hotel room
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To A Friend Asking Them To Give A Presentation At A Seminar
- Band 7.5 letter sample: Permission to give a presentation
- Band 8 Letter Sample | A Letter To Manager About A Piece of Equipment
- IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter to Your Manager
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter Asking About Arrangements At A Hotel