You Recently Attended A Meeting At A Hotel | Band 7 IELTS Letter Sample
You recently attended a meeting at a hotel. When you returned home, you found you had left some important papers at the hotel. Write a letter to the manager of the hotel. In your letter
- say where you think you left the papers
- explain why they are so important
- tell the manager what you want him/her to do
Here is a band 7 IELTS letter on this topic submitted by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your writing samples corrected by me.
Band 7 IELTS letter sample
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing this letter to inform you that I left my presentation hard copy in the meeting room of your hotel today morning at around 9 am.
As you know, there was a meeting on future technology in the conference room. The end to end slide walkthrough was given by James john, a well-known professional in this domain. During the meeting, I was given hard copy of the meeting agenda for my reference. I think I left the papers on the chair I was sitting. It was the third seat from the left in the front row. During the meeting, I wrote down all the notes and contact details on that paper and it is going to drive my future career.
All those papers are so important to me and I don’t want to miss them and also I can’t get those details again, because the presenter, John has already left the hotel and flew back to his home country and also his contact details are written on that paper.
I would like you to collect the paper from the meeting room and put it in the Locker on the 5th floor of your Hotel. Please do let me know the Locker no for me to access the same.
Thank you for your time.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Do you have a letter on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
Want to improve your English grammar?
Your grammar mistakes could be lowering your score in the writing module. Want to avoid those mistakes? My grammar eBook English Grammar and Usage addresses common problem points in English. It is an easy reference book with entries arranged in alphabetical order. Buy it for just $3.99.
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | You recently attended a meeting at a hotel. When you returned home you found you had left some important papers at the hotel
- You recently attended a meeting at a hotel | Band 8 IELTS essay letter
- You recently attended a meeting at a hotel | Band 8 IELTS letter sample
- You Recently Organised An All Day Meeting For Your Party In A Local Hotel | Band 7 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Left Some Important Papers In A Hotel Room | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 Letter Sample To a Hotel Manager About Lost Documents
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | A Letter To A Hotel Manager
- Write A Letter To A Hotel Manager About The Poor Quality Of Food | Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Recently Stayed In A Hotel And An Employee Was Very Helpful | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | You Forgot Some Important Papers In The Hotel