You ordered an equipment online. However, when you received, it was damaged. Send a letter to the manager of the company.
In your letter, you should tell:
- give the details about the equipment
- explain the damage
- suggest what you want the manager to do.
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
I am writing this letter to complain about the smoothie maker ordered through your online portal.
This particular smoothie maker designed for athletes is only manufactured by an American company. It has special blades which blend the food at the right intensity without destroying its nutritional value. Your company is the sole distributor of this brand in the GCC region.
Last week, I opened the package after it was delivered by your delivery man. I found that one of the rotor blades is broken; also, the jar has a small crack on the handle. I swiftly made a call on your customer service desk. They said that my complaint had been registered and that someone from the damage department would call me within 2 days to arrange the compensation.
It has been a week now but I am still waiting for a response from your side, even after multiple follow-ups. I need your intervention to resolve this matter as soon as possible. I would humbly request you to either refund my money or give me a new piece, as it was not my fault.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- You Recently Ordered A Book Online But It Was Delayed | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Recently Ordered A Book Online But The Book Was Delayed
- Band 8 letter sample | Letter to an online store
- Band 8 Letter Sample | A Letter To Manager About A Piece of Equipment
- You Just Received A Credit Card Statement From Your Bank | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 Letter Sample | An Equipment You Use For Work Has Developed A Problem
- You Work From Home And Has A Problem With A Piece Of Equipment | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Are Not Happy With A Service You Received | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Work At Home And Have A Problem With A Piece Of Equipment That You Use For Your Job | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 letter sample: Complaint letter