You have seen an advertisement looking for volunteers to teach English overseas. Write to the recruitment office. In your letter
- Tell them where you saw the advertisement
- Explain why you would like to go
- Describe the skills that you have that you think would help
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS letter on this topic submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Band 7.5 IELTS essay sample
I recently saw an advertisement in a local newspaper about your requirement for a volunteer English teacher who is ready to work abroad.
I read about this job vacancy in Jalandhar Today, last weekend. Since my son is pursuing his higher studies in Canada, I would like to be with them until he finishes his graduation. So during this period, it is a good idea for me to volunteer as a teacher rather than stay idle / jobless.
I am glad to inform you that I have taught English for five years at a high school in my country. I completed my masters in English in 2013. This job is suitable for me due to my English teaching skills. I have attached my resume with this letter along with my contact details. It would be a blessing if you could consider me as a volunteer worker.
Thank you for your time and support.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- Band 8.5 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter Expressing Your Interest To Volunteer
- Your Local Newspaper Published An Advertisement Asking People To Help With Protecting The Environment | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | An English Speaking Friend Wants To Spend A Holiday In Your Region
- IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter to an Overseas Friend
- Write a letter to an English speaking friend explaining why you changed jobs | IELTS letter samples
- IELTS Letter
- You are accepted as an overseas student by a university | Band 8 IELTS letter sample
- Write A Letter Expressing Your Dissatisfaction With A Part Time Job | IELTS Letter Samples
- IELTS essay sample | Should English be taught at schools?
- Letter To A Friend Seeking Help In Finding Accommodation | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample