You Have Noticed A Room At Your Company Office That Can Be Used As A Relaxation Room | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
You have noticed a room at your company office that can be used as a relaxation room. Write a letter to your manager and ask to use the room for this purpose. In your letter:
- explain why you are suggesting this
- which room it is
- what changes in the room will need to be done
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
Dear Mr. Steve,
I am writing this letter regarding an unused room in our office building which could be utilized for recreational purpose.
Having a recreational room does have its positives. Firstly, most employees are always glued to their desks working all day long. Perhaps, this will help them unwind and reduce their stress levels. Secondly, this will bolster the productivity of our workplace and improve team morale.
To be specific, this room is on our floor itself, right next to the conference room, which we use to hold meetings. I have already spoken with the work force manager and he has confirmed the availability of the room.
To make the best use of it, we shall need to renovate the room to cater to our needs. Additionally, we need to procure certain equipments like Recliner chairs, Treadmills and a few other gym related machines. Hopefully we can have the budget approved by the human resources in the coming weeks. I hope you find this idea suitable.
Should you require any other further information please do not hesitate to reach out to me.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- You Work For An International Company And Would Like To Work In Its Head Office In Another Company | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Would Like To Work In The Head Office Of Your Company In Another Country | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Would Like To Work In Your Company Head Office | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- You Work For An International Company And Would Like To Work In Its Head Office | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- IELTS Band 8 letter sample: Letter expressing dissatisfaction with room mate
- You Have A Spare Room In Your Flat And You Want to Rent It To A Student | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Travelled To Another City And There Was A Problem With Your Hotel Room | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- IELTS letter sample about belongings left in a hotel room
- You Share A Room With Another Student And There Are Problems With This Arrangement | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter About An Item Forgotten In The Office