You have just moved into a new home and are planning to hold a party. You are worried that the noise may disturb your neighbour.
Write a letter to your neighbour. In your letter:
- introduce yourself
- describe your plans for the party
- invite your neighbour to come
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS letter on this topic submitted by one of our students. Need help with writing? Get your writing samples corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
Dear Mr. Brown,
My name is Danielle Stewart and I have just moved to the apartment opposite to yours. My husband and I are throwing a house warming party on 25th January and we would be pleased if you and your family join us for the evening.
Celebration starts at 6:00 pm with welcome snacks and drinks, followed by a few. Later, one of my friends who plays the guitar very well has promised to add more charm to the event with his performance. Afterwards, everybody will have dinner together which will put a great ending to the event. It would be very nice, if you join us for the event as this will give us the opportunity to know each other. Since there will be about 15 people at the party, there are chances that you might be disturbed by the noise from my apartment. We would like to apologise for any kind of inconvenience in advance and we promise to keep the noise levels as low as possible.
I hope you accept my invitation and join us for the party.
- IELTS letter sample: Invite a friend to your new home
- Write A Letter To A Friend Explaining Why You Have Moved | Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 letter sample | An apology letter to a neighbour
- IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter to an Overseas Friend
- A Friend Has Agreed To Look After Your Home And Pet | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Neighbours Complain About Noise From Your Flat | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 9 letter sample | A complaint letter to a neighbour
- Band 9 letter sample | Letter to a friend
- Band 8 letter sample | A letter to a neighbour
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To A Friend Asking For Help In Organizing An Event