You Have Heard That A Developer Plans To Build A Shopping Centre Near Your Home | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
You have heard that
a developer plans to build a shopping centre near your home. Write a letter to
the council. In your letter:
Say how you heard about the plan
Explain how you feel about it
Ask for more information about it
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to bring your attention to the proposed / upcoming shopping centre in Model Town, Delhi. Yesterday, I was reading a local newspaper and it had a piece of news about this company’s upcoming project plan. It was mentioned that it is building a three-story shopping complex wherein discrete renounced brands will also have the stores.
I am delighted that such a shopping mall is soon going to be built in my vicinity. Locals of my area were facing a huge problem because of the unavailability of such a shopping complex. Although there are such stores in Delhi, they are very far from our place and reaching there is painful due to heavy traffic on the city roads. Such a development will be a big relief and time-saving for all of us.
I am curious to know whether this complex will have parking facilities. Right now, we do not have any dedicated area for parking vehicles and I am assuming once this complex will be operational, people will seek the parking within the complex.
I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks for your time and consideration.
- You Have Heard That A Developer Wants To Build A Shopping Centre Near Your Home |Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Have Heard About Plans To Build New Apartments In A Public Park Near Your Home | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Have To Heard About Plans To Build New Apartments In A Public Park Near Your Home | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Your Local Council Is Planning To Close The Health And Leisure Centre | IELTS Letter Sample
- You Are Not Satisfied With The Changing Rooms In A Sports Centre You Visit | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- There Is A Problem With The Changing Rooms In The Sports Centre You Visit | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 6.5 essay samples: Online shopping has become more popular than in-store shopping
- Band 7.5 Letter Sample | Local Council Is Closing A Community Centre
- There Is A Problem With The Changing Rooms In The Sports Centre | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Nowadays, Online Shopping Is Replacing Physical Shopping In Stores | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample