You Have Decided To Leave Your Current Employment | Band 7 IELTS Letter Sample
You have decided to leave your current employment. Write a letter to your employer. Include the following in your letter:
– Explain why you are writing
– Explain why you have decided to leave the company
– Tell your employer what you plan to do after leaving your present employment
Here is a band 7 IELTS letter on this topic submitted by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7 IELTS letter sample
I am working in your company as a clerk and I am writing to inform you that I am resigning from this job at the end of the month.
I have been working with your organization for the past two years and to get a promotion I have to wait for another 5 years. As you know, post graduation is required for senior positions; therefore, in order to get ahead in my career I have decided to pursue M.B.A. Last month, I had applied for admission to a prestigious business school in my city and fortunately my application was accepted. I have taken this decision after meticulous consideration of its pros and cons.
The course is of 2 years. After completing it I am planning to take a gap year to travel around the world. Afterwards, I intend to apply for managerial positions in various companies.
Before concluding this letter I would like to extend my thanks for the guidance you provided during the period of my service.
Do you have a letter on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Band 8 IELTS letter Sample | Letter To An Employment Agency That Helps People Find Jobs Abroad
- Band 8 letter sample: A leave letter
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter Requesting Leave Of Absence
- IELTS letter sample | Leave application letter
- Band 8 letter sample | Leave of absence letter
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter To Your Supervisor Requesting Leave Of Absence
- Band 8 letter sample | Letter to terminate club membership
- Band 8 Letter Sample | Letter To Supervisor Requesting Leave Of Absence
- You Are Shifting Out Of Your Accommodation. You Think Your Current Place Of Residence Is Suitable For Your English Speaking Colleague | Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample
- Companies should encourage employees who work in a high position to leave at the age of 55 | Band 8 IELTS essay sample