You Forgot Your Watch At A Friend’s Place | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
You have stayed at a friend’s house last weekend. You think you have left your watch there.
- Thank your friend
- describe your watch
- tell me what you want him to do
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of my students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
I hope you and your family are in good health. Today, I am writing to thank you for the wonderful stay I had at your place. Your hospitality filled my heart with joy. I felt as if I was at my own house.
Unfortunately, I left my watch at your home. The watch has a round digital dial with black embossed leather straps. On the back of the watch, “Happy Birthday Seema” is engraved. It was a gift from my mother and it is very precious to me.
If I remember it correctly, I left the watch near the swimming pool. When I got out of the changing room, I removed my watch and placed it on the table near the barbeque station. If you find it, kindly keep it safely with you. I will be coming to your city for a meeting on 14th November. Then I shall pick it up from you.
Again thank you for everything and I will see you very soon.
With lots of love,
Do you have a letter on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- There Is A Problem With The Changing Rooms In The Sports Centre You Visit | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample | A Friend Is Visiting You But You Will Not Be There To Pick Them Up From The Airport
- You And Your Friends Ate A Meal At A Restaurant | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | You Forgot Some Important Papers In The Hotel
- A family member is coming to stay with you | Informal IELTS letter sample
- Band 9 letter sample: You forgot a coat at your friend’s place
- Band 9 letter sample: A letter giving directions to reach your home
- Band 8 Letter Sample | Letter To An English Speaking Friend
- Letter To An Agent To Arrange A House For You And Your Family | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Your Friend Has Recently Got Engaged | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample