You Eat At Your College Cafeteria Every Lunchtime | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
You eat at your college cafeteria every lunchtime. However, you think it needs some improvements. Write a letter to the college magazine. In your letter:
· explain what you like about the cafeteria
· say what is wrong
· suggest how it could be improved
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
I am writing to suggest some improvements to make our college cafeteria a much better dining place for the students and faculty members.
Without a doubt, the cafeteria is a spacious one with a seating capacity of more than a hundred students. Apart from that, the various delicacies that the food vendor offers are just sumptuous. I must say that no one can beat the taste which they provide.
While having lunch last week, I eavesdropped on my friends and heard them talking about the struggle they face to get the food. They find it difficult to stand in long queues, and the long wait adds to their stress.
I too have felt the same and believe that a proper token management system should be in place wherein people can sit and have their food conveniently. There is a start-up called ‘Hunger box’ which takes care of setting up the cafeteria in colleges. They can help to minimize the long queues and help the students to pre-order their meals through their mobile application. It would not only help the students save some time but also avoid the unwanted rush in the cafeteria.
I hope you will consider my suggestions and take necessary initiatives.
- A Letter To College Magazine About Need To Improve College Cafeteria
- Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample | You eat at your college cafeteria every lunch time. However, you think it needs some improvements.
- A Local College Is Having An International Day | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Recently Received A Letter From A Friend Asking For Advice About Whether To Go To College Or Try To Get A Job | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter To The Principal Of The College You Got Accepted And Say You Cannot Start The Course | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Recently Received A Letter From A Friend Asking For Advice About Whether To Go To College Or To Try To Get A Job |
- Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To A Friend Who Wants To Know About Your College
- Write A Letter To The College Director Requesting A Change Of Course | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- You Live In A Room In College Which You Share With Another Student | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- College Accommodation | Band 7 IELTS Letter Sample