You Borrowed An Important Textbook During The Last Term From A Classmate | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
You borrowed an important textbook during the last term from a classmate. You now realize your classmate has returned home overseas and you still have the book. Write a letter to him/her. In your letter:
- apologize for the mistake
- find out how important the book is to him/her
- say what you will do
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
Hope you and your family are doing good. I heard that you returned to your hometown, Rajamundry, last month and I just realised that the Physics book which I borrowed from you last semester is still with me. I’m so sorry that I was unable to return it to you on the agreed date.
I remember you telling me how important this book is to crack an entrance exam related to computer science. You said that this subject is the toughest and need at least one month’s preparation to achieve the minimum score. I hope your test preparation has not been affected.
I’ll be very happy to send it through speed courier if you need it urgently; otherwise, I’ll send it with our friend Rohit who will be visiting your city next month. Let me know your decision at the earliest so that I can send it accordingly.
I’ll be waiting for your reply.
Kanaka Do you have a letter on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- You borrowed an important textbook from a classmate last term | IELTS letter sample
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | You Cannot Return The Books You Borrowed From The Library
- You Borrowed Something From Your Friend And It Got Damaged | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter To A Friend Apologizing For Damaging Something You Borrowed From Them
- Number Of Books Borrowed From Four Libraries | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter Expressing Your Inability To Return Library Books On Time
- You Left Some Important Papers At The Hotel | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- IELTS Writing task 1 in Dubai – letter
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | You recently attended a meeting at a hotel. When you returned home you found you had left some important papers at the hotel
- Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | You Forgot Some Important Papers In The Hotel