You are shifting out of your accommodation. You think your current place of residence is suitable for your English speaking colleague who is arriving next month. Write a letter to your colleague.
- Explain why you are shifting out
- Describe your accommodation
- Explain why it is suitable for your friend
Here is a band 9 IELTS letter on this topic. Need help with writing? Get your writing samples corrected by me.
Band 9 IELTS letter sample
I hope this letter finds you well. I am so glad to hear that you have got a job opportunity in Singapore. I would really like to receive you at the airport when you arrive next week, but I won’t be here. The project that I was working on has come to an end and I am leaving for Canada in a few days to work on a new project.
By the way, have you found a home for your stay in Singapore? If you haven’t already, I would like to recommend my flat to you. It is a nice one bed room apartment with a hall and a kitchen and also it is situated in the centre of the city. Therefore, it is not far from your office. On top of that, my house owner is a very nice person and he will not give you any trouble. Better still, the rent is on the downside when compared with other apartments in the neighbourhood so your monthly expenditure will be low. If you feel my flat is good for you, do let me know so that I can talk to my landlord.
Hope to hear from you soon.
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | You Are Shifting Out Of Your Accommodation
- Band 8 letter sample: Booking accommodation in the hall of residence
- You Are Having Some Issues With A Colleague | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 9 letter sample | Letter to a friend
- You Are A Current Student Of Loren Brusque University | Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Inquiring About Accommodation Facilities
- Letter To A Friend Seeking Help In Finding Accommodation | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- IELTS letter sample | Write a letter to a friend expressing your gratitude for helping you find accommodation
- Write A Letter To A Friend Explaining Why You Have Moved | Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write a letter to an English speaking friend explaining why you changed jobs | IELTS letter samples