You Are Not Satisfied With The Changing Rooms In A Sports Centre You Visit | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
You are not satisfied with the changing rooms in a sport centre that you visit. Write a letter to the sports centre manager. In your letter:
- explain the problem
- say how you feel about this problem
- and say what steps you would like the manager to take
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS letters, essays and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
I am writing to let you know that I am unhappy with the current facilities in the changing room that are maintained by the sports centre. Nowadays, the trash bins are not emptied on a daily basis. As a result, there is a stinking smell in the dressing room due to the excessive amount of waste which makes the environment intolerable. This is particularly hard for me.
Since my childhood I have some breathing problems especially when there is a foul-smell around me. This in turn deteriorates my health condition. In addition, it causes various inconveniences to all the visitors. I am really anxious about these current issues in the men’s changing room.
I request the sports management to expedite the cleaning process and take necessary steps to mitigate these issues as that would be helpful for lots of / a lot of people including me. In addition, kindly make some arrangements to recycle the trash and remove the bin at least twice a day as more and more people are using the dressing room.
Thank you for your consideration.
- There Is A Problem With The Changing Rooms In The Sports Centre You Visit | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Are Not Satisfied With The Changing Rooms In A Sports Centre | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- There Is A Problem With The Changing Rooms In The Sports Centre | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- University Sports Centre Floor Plan | Band 8 IELTS Report
- Your Local Council Is Planning To Close The Health And Leisure Centre | IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 7.5 Letter Sample | Local Council Is Closing A Community Centre
- You Have Just Returned From Holiday And Were Not Satisfied With Your Trip | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Are Going To Visit The UK For An English And Homestay Program | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Are Studying A Short Term Course In Another Country | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Recently Spent The Night At A Hotel And There Was A Problem | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample