You are not satisfied with the changing rooms in a sports centre that you visit. Write a letter to the manager:
- What the problem is
- How you feel about the problem
- What steps you want the manager to take
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS letter on this topic submitted by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your writing samples corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
Dear Sir or Madam,
My name is ……………………………. and I am a permanent member of your sports centre; I am writing this letter to complain about the inadequate facilities in the changing rooms of your centre.
Firstly, the number of changing rooms in the sports centre is not enough and during peakhours, there is a queue outside the room. Consequently, it causes a delay in starting the game. Secondly, there are hygiene issues; washrooms are not properly cleaned, and there is serious danger that it can lead to the spread of infectious diseases.
These are serious issues and they affect our game; many students do not like to use the changing room and they are forced to use this facility by nearby sports centres for a fee. Since we pay the membership fees on time, it is our right to get the proper facilities here itself.
It would be great if the management could double the number of changing rooms to twenty so that members of two teams can change at the same time. Furthermore, it will be great if the management can hire two fulltime employees to clean the changing rooms before and after use.
I hope you will consider my suggestions.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon
Do you have a letter on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
Want to improve your English Grammar?
Your grammar mistakes could be lowering your score in the writing module. Want to avoid those mistakes? My grammar eBook English Grammar and Usage addresses common problem points in English. It is an easy reference book with entries arranged in alphabetical order. Buy it for just $3.99.
- There Is A Problem With The Changing Rooms In The Sports Centre | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- University Sports Centre Floor Plan | Band 8 IELTS Report
- Your Local Council Is Planning To Close The Health And Leisure Centre | IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 7.5 Letter Sample | Local Council Is Closing A Community Centre
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter Asking About Arrangements At A Hotel
- A Large Company In Your Area Has Decided To Spend A Certain Amount Of Money Either To Sponsor A Local Sports Team Or | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Recently Visited A Foreign Country And Got Some Information At The Tourist Information Centre
- Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | You Are Not Satisfied With Your Grade | Write A Letter To Your Instructor
- Band 7 IELTS Letter Sample
- IELTS essay sample | Building more sports facilities is the best way to improve public health