You Are Not Happy With The Recent Meal You Had At A Restaurant | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
You are the member of an organization which meets regularly at a particular restaurant. The most recent meal you had there was not satisfactory. Write a letter to the manager of the restaurant. In your letter explain
- Why you are writing
- Describe what went wrong with the meal and service.
- Suggest what the manager should do to ensure that you and your group should return to the restaurant.
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
I am writing to complain about an unpleasant experience we had at your restaurant. As you already know we visit the place quite often and we felt disappointed after this experience.
As usual we ordered your special biryani that day. Unfortunately, the chicken pieces in that were under cooked and raw. We could even see blood stains on the meat chunks. We returned the dish to get it cooked properly but even after that we received the biryani with the same issue. When we requested the waiter to take it back again, he was hesitant to do so and his behavior was impolite as well.
I would suggest that you ensure food quality before it is served to customers and please make sure that the staff has welcoming attitude towards guests. I am sorry for suggesting this, but I do not have any other way as this is one among our favorite restaurants.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Do you have a letter on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- You And Your Friends Ate A Meal At A Restaurant | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | Letter To A Newspaper Editor About A Restaurant You Visited
- Write A Letter To An Airline Manager Regarding Your Bad Experience On A Recent Flight | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- IELTS writing test in Hong Kong and Singapore: Cooking food at home is a waste of time
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To An Editor
- Write A Letter To A Hotel Manager About The Poor Quality Of Food | Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 9 essay sample: A thank-you letter
- During A Recent Plane Journey, You Sat Next To A Businessman Who Owns A Chain Of Restaurants | Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample
- Nowadays People Prefer Readymade Food Instead Of Home Cooked Food | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS speaking: practice questions with answers