You Are Not Happy With A Service You Received | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
You are not happy about a service you received a couple of days ago from a company and you have decided to complain about it. Write a letter to the company to complain about the poor service you received from its employee. In your letter, express:
- why you went to the shop/office
- how the employees behaved to offend you
- what you expect the company to do
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
I am writing this letter to complain about the bad service given by one of your workers.
A few days ago, I bought an Oppo mobile phone from one of your outlets. Your authorized representative promised to grant full service if the mobile phone faced any issue. However, my phone started malfunctioning after a few days of purchase, so I took it to your shop to get it repaired. One of the technicians examined that faulty device and asked me to come the next day.
When I visited the shop the other day, the phone had not been repaired. I requested the repairmen to repair the phone first and he flat out refused and laughed at my face. It seems to me that the technician did not bother to look at it. As you know, without a phone life is unimaginable, my work also suffered and my boss issued me a show cause notice for keeping my mobile off.
I am really disappointed with this kind of service. If I had known this beforehand I would not have bought from your store in the first place. I insist that you train your employees about the appropriate way to deal with customers. Also, if you cannot repair the phone, I want you to offer a full refund.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Do you have a letter on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Two Weeks Ago You Bought A Radio From A Well-Known Chain Shop | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- IELTS Band 8 letter sample: A complaint letter
- You Bought A New Phone And It Has Stopped Working | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- You Work At Home And Have A Problem With A Piece Of Equipment That You Use For Your Job | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 letter sample | A complaint letter
- You Recently Received A Letter From A Friend Asking For Advice About Whether To Go To College Or Try To Get A Job | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 9 letter sample | A complaint letter about a faulty device
- You Just Received A Credit Card Statement From Your Bank | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 letter sample | Letter to an online store
- You Found Problems With An Expensive Item You Bought | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample