You Are Looking For A Part-time Job | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
You are looking for a part-time job. Write a letter to an employment agency. In your letter:
- introduce yourself
- explain what sort of job you would like
- and say what experience and skills you have
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Find essay organization tips and grammar lessons on our Youtube Channel.
Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
My name is Robert Cole. I’m a 23 year old with a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology from Boston university, Washington. I am looking for a part-time job and hence I thought I would register at your employment agency.
I’m looking for a part time office assistant or administrative role which requires expertise in computer skills. During my graduation, I acquired knowledge of various computer tools like MS-Excel, Word, Power point. I also have hands on experience on different cloud applications like Microsoft Azure which is the best in the market for office data management. I believe these skill sets and computer knowledge is more suitable for office assistant and administrative roles.
I have included my resume for your reference along with this letter. Please let me know if you need further information.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- Band 8 IELTS letter Sample | Letter To An Employment Agency That Helps People Find Jobs Abroad
- You are a professional and you are planning to work abroad | Band 7 IELTS letter sample
- You Have Been Selected For A Training Course You Cannot Attend | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | Apply For The Position Of Library Assistant
- You Saw An Advertisement For A Job Working In The City Museum Shop | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Recently Received A Letter From A Friend Asking For Advice About Whether To Go To College Or To Try To Get A Job | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To The Manager
- You Work For An International Company And Would Like To Work In Its Head Office | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- IELTS letter: thank-you letter to ex-employer
- Write a letter to an English speaking friend explaining why you changed jobs | IELTS letter samples