You are having some trouble with a work colleague. Write to your employer. In your letter:
explain what the problem is
describe how it is affecting you
make a suggestion about what could be done
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS letter on this topic submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to draw your attention to an issue I am having with Mr Michael.
Although Mr Steve Michael is an experienced engineer, he has a sloppy attitude towards work. As I work with him in a team on different company projects, I have to fulfil many tasks on his behalf because of his negligent attitude. I have told him on several occasions to complete the tasks allotted to him by himself but he does not listen to me as I am junior to him.
As a result, I have to work overtime and therefore, cannot reach home on time. The work pressure has also started taking a toll on my health and now I feel fatigued all the time. In addition, my wife is expecting our baby soon and she wants me to be with her during these days.
To resolve this issue, I request you to talk to him. Since you are superior to him, he cannot ignore your orders.
I hope you will understand my situation and do the needful at the earliest.
- Write A Letter To A Colleague Who Lent You A Book | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 8 Letter Sample | Letter to a Friend about Your New Job
- Write A Letter To The Mayor About Teenagers Letting Their Dogs Loose | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- IELTS letter sample about garbage issues
- Band 8 IELTS letter sample | Letter to a friend
- Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To The Manager
- Write A Letter To The Manager To Apologise For Being Late For Work | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Recently Received A Letter From Your Bank That Should Have Contained A New Credit Card | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 9 Letter Sample | A Letter To One’s Neighbour
- Letter To Teacher Expressing Inability To Continue Part Time Course | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample