You are a professional and you are planning to work abroad. You have come across an employment agency on the internet that hires people from your country and sends them to other countries. Write a letter to agency. In your letter:
Write reasons why you want to work abroad
Describe what kind of company or organization you want to work with
State your expectations from the job
Here is a band 7 letter on this topic submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Band 7 IELTS letter sample
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing this letter with regard to the overseas employment opportunity provided by your company to interested candidates. I came across your recruitment agency on the internet.
I am a Pega software professional having great interest in working overseas. The reason for my interest in working abroad is that there are more opportunities for software professionals in countries like the US, the UK and Germany. An overseas stint will give me the chance to broaden my horizons. It will also give me the opportunity to earn a healthy salary with which I can fulfill all my dreams.
I want to work with a company that gives me a chance to enhance my skill set and I am most interested in working at an MNC so that I can experience the corporate culture. I would like to work on the same platform where I have been working as I have 10 years of hands-on experience in it. If an opportunity is given on the same platform I can be productive from the first day itself. I am attaching my resume along with this letter.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- Band 8 IELTS letter Sample | Letter To An Employment Agency That Helps People Find Jobs Abroad
- Band 8 Letter |A Letter To Your Employer Requesting A Transfer
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To Your Employer
- Band 8 Letter Sample | An Equipment You Use For Work Has Developed A Problem
- IELTS letter: thank-you letter to ex-employer
- IELTS letter topic seen in Australia
- Band 7 essay samples: It is better to study abroad
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | You Recently Started Work In A New Company
- Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample | People Who Have Traveled Abroad Are More Tolerant
- Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | You work from home and have a problem with a piece of equipment that you use for your job