You And Your Family Are Moving To Another Country And You Are Looking For Rented Accommodation | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
You and your family are moving to another country, and you are looking for rented accommodation there. Write a letter to a property agent. In your letter
- Explain when and why you are moving
- Give your preference for the location of the accommodation
- Describe the type of accommodation that you hope to find
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic submitted by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
I am writing this letter to request information about rental flats in New York City. I am moving or relocating to New York on August 1st because I have received a job offer from a highly-esteemed multi-national company in the Bay area. I will be joining work on August 11th. My family and I would like to arrive there 10 days in advance as we need a few days to get adjusted to our new home and surroundings.
I prefer to rent a house located at a distance of 15KM to 20KM from the Bay area. It should be near either a metro station or a bus stand so that the daily commute will be easier for my husband and I. Having a gym and joggers park in our locality will be an added advantage for us.
As for the flat, it should have 2 bedrooms with attached bathrooms, a kitchen and a living room. It should preferably be in a five storey apartment building. A spacious living area is more preferable with a balcony attached to it.
I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.
Do you have a letter on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- You Are Studying In Another Country And There Is A Problem With The Accommodation | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | Letter To The Accommodation Officer
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Problem With Accommodation
- Letter To A Friend Seeking Help In Finding Accommodation | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | You Are Shifting Out Of Your Accommodation
- College Accommodation | Band 7 IELTS Letter Sample
- IELTS letter sample | Write a letter to a friend expressing your gratitude for helping you find accommodation
- Percentage Of Households In Owned And Rented Accommodation | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Inquiring About Accommodation Facilities
- You Are A Student Living In Private Accommodation And You Do Not Have Hot Water | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample