Write A Letter To Your Manager To Request Setting Up A Cafeteria For The Staff | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
Write a letter to your manager to request setting up a cafeteria for the staff. In your letter, you should tell:
- what you heard about the inconvenience from the staff
- how you feel about it
- what suggestions you have.
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
Dear Mr. Smith,
I am writing this letter to inform you about the inconvenience our company staff is facing due to the lack of a cafeteria in our office premises. We have strict deadlines to adhere to for most of the projects and employees often need a coffee break to relax their minds. However, the lack of a cafeteria service forces them to walk across the road to buy breakfast and coffee which is of low-quality. I feel breaks are an important part of our work culture and there should be a separate food area available for employees where they can sit casually and talk to their colleagues.
It would be better if we can have a coffee stall with comfortable tables and chairs. In addition to this, having a healthy meal counter will help employees who do not bring their lunch to the office. Also, it would be helpful if the cafeteria could operate until 9 PM so that staff that work in the evening shift can also avail of this facility.
I hope you will consider this request and take prompt action.
- A Letter To College Magazine About Need To Improve College Cafeteria
- Write A Letter To The Manager To Apologise For Being Late For Work | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter To A Hotel Manager About The Poor Quality Of Food | Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter To A Hotel Manager In Another City To Ask About A 2 Day Business Trip | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample | You eat at your college cafeteria every lunch time. However, you think it needs some improvements.
- Write A Letter To An Airline Manager Regarding Your Bad Experience On A Recent Flight | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Eat At Your College Cafeteria Every Lunchtime | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write a letter to an English speaking friend explaining why you changed jobs | IELTS letter samples
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Letter To Your Manager Asking For Their Comments On Your Article
- Write A Letter To Your Manager Asking For Permission To Give A Presentation | IELTS Letter Sample