Write A Letter To Your Manager Asking For Permission To Give A Presentation | IELTS Letter Sample
Write a letter to your manager asking for permission to give a presentation. In your letter:
- describe what type of presentation you have in mind
- what topics it would cover and how long it would take
- who should participate in the presentation and where should it be conducted
Here is a model answer for this topic. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 9 IELTS letter sample
I am writing this letter to express my interest in giving a presentation about implementing AMP in WordPress. I recently attended a conference on web development and learned about the benefits of implementing AMP. This is a new technology promoted by Google and its objective is to reduce page load time of websites. As you know, if pages load quicker, more people will be encouraged to visit websites. As web developers, it is important for us to stay abreast of the latest developments in technology. So, if you allow me to give a presentation on this topic it will be helpful for our team of web developers.
I am planning to give this presentation as a knowledge sharing session lasting about two hours. I will need a mike and a projector. Since our team of developers comprises of 6 people, we can use our conference room for this purpose. If you permit me, I would like to conduct this session on Saturday afternoon.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- Band 7.5 letter sample: Permission to give a presentation
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To A Friend Asking Them To Give A Presentation At A Seminar
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Invite A Friend To Give A Presentation
- Write A Letter To A Hotel Manager About The Poor Quality Of Food | Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter To A Colleague Who Lent You A Book | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 8.5 IELTS Letter | Letter To Your Manager Expressing Your Interest In Doing A Training Course
- People Find It Very Difficult To Speak In Public Or To Give A Presentation Before An Audience | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
- Write A Letter To The Manager To Apologise For Being Late For Work | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter To An Editor To Give Your Opinion About A Magazine | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter To An Airline Manager Regarding Your Bad Experience On A Recent Flight | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample