Write A Letter To Your Friend Inviting Them To A Public Event In Your Country | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
Write a letter to your friend who lives in another country and in your letter:
- a. Invite him/her to a public event in your country.
- b. Describe the public event.
- c. Explain about other plans you have for your friend when he/she will visit.
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter sample on this topic. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
Hope this letter finds you in good health and best of the spirits. I am writing to invite you to an upcoming Sunburn event in Goa, India. Like every year this is organized during the New Year week from 27th December to 2nd January 2020.
Let me give you an insight into this exciting fest which is eagerly awaited by people across the country. They organize a music party with unique themes such as full moon party for the whole night, where world famous DJ’s play songs with high beats and bass making sure everyone taps their feet and dance along.
Not only this, they have arrangements for camping and unlimited drinks all night. I am pretty sure you will like to enter the New Year with this amazing theme party on New Year’s Eve, where everyone will be in their radium accessories and paints on face.
I have already bought the passes and two more of my friends will accompany us. Since this is organized in Goa, we can also go to the nearby waterfall and Fort Agauda which you were keen to visit during your last visit. Also, I have made arrangements for visiting Mumbai as I am aware that you firmly believe in Lord Ganesha and would love to visit his famous temple there.
Once you are here, we will have a gala time much like what we had in our childhood. I hope you accept my invitation.
See you soon!
- Write A Letter To Your Friend Inviting Him To Your Family Party | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Invite Your Friend To A Traditional Celebration In Your Country | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To A Friend Asking For Help In Organizing An Event
- Write A Letter To Your Friend Inviting Them To Go On A Short Picnic With You | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter To A Friend Who Has Invited You To Visit Their Country
- Invite Your Friend For A Special Celebration | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- IELTS letter sample | Write a letter to a friend expressing your gratitude for helping you find accommodation
- Band 8 Letter Sample | Letter To An English Speaking Friend
- Your Friend Has Recently Got Engaged | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 letter sample | An apology letter to a neighbour