Write A Letter To The Editor To Give Your Opinion About A Magazine That You Purchased | Band 8 IELTS Letter sample
Write a letter to the editor to give your opinion about a magazine that you purchased. Include:
- Why you bought it
- What you liked and disliked about it
- Suggestions for improvement
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to give my honest feedback about your magazine and possible ways to improve it. I have been a subscriber of your magazine for more than a year because I am keen on trying out new recipes and learning about international cuisines. Because of your magazine, I am now able to cook nutritious meals.
However, the quality of your magazine has decreased. Now many images are of poor quality. Also, many of the recipes published in your magazine are so difficult for ordinary people to follow. It would be great if you can give priority to recipes using local availably ingredients.
I would like to propose some suggestions based on my experience. I hope you add more visuals to elaborate the cooking process deliberately and introduce more recipes that people can easily follow.
I hope my suggestion will be reflected on your magazine soon.
Thanks for reading my letter.
Do you have a letter on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Write A Letter To An Editor To Give Your Opinion About A Magazine | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter To The Editor To Give Your Opinion About A Magazine | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- A Magazine Published Incorrect Information About Your Hometown | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter To A Hotel Manager About The Poor Quality Of Food | Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter To Your Manager Asking For Permission To Give A Presentation | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- You Recently Read An Article In A Business Magazine About The Company You Work For | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter To Your Manager Asking For Permission To Give A Presentation | IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Complaint Letter About A Taxi Service You Used Recently | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Letter To Your Manager Asking For Their Comments On Your Article
- Write A Letter To Your Friend Inviting Them To A Public Event In Your Country | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample