Write a letter to an English speaking friend explaining why you changed jobs | IELTS letter samples
You changed your jobs recently. Write a letter to an English-speaking friend. In your letter:
1: Explain why you changed the job
2: Describe your new job
3: Tell your other news
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter sample submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
Hope this letter finds you in the best of health and spirit. It’s been quite a few months since I wrote to you. Actually I was busy with lots of things happening around me. As you know, we shifted to a new apartment three months ago.
The apartment is really good but my office was around 45 kms away from it. Hence, I decided to quit that office and I am really happy to tell you that I have got another job. The most interesting fact about my new office is that it is only four kms away from my home and I don’t have to travel much now unlike in the past. Also, the company has provided me a better remuneration and the timing is also flexible. The colleagues in the new office are very friendly and have helped me a lot to adjust to the new environment. Even my boss is very much understanding. It is really fun working with them.
Also, on the personal front, I have some great news to share with you. My younger sister’s marriage has been fixed and it is going to take place on 15th July. I will send you the invite.
I am really excited about her wedding and would be extremely happy if you could attend it.
Hoping to see you soon
- Band 8 Letter Sample | Letter To An English Speaking Friend
- IELTS letter sample | Write a letter to a friend expressing your gratitude for helping you find accommodation
- Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample | Letter To A Friend Who Has Changed Schools
- IELTS letter sample: Invite a friend to your new home
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | An English Speaking Friend Wants To Spend A Holiday In Your Region
- Band 8 letter sample | Letter to a friend asking for help in finding part time jobs
- Band 8.5 Letter Sample | Write A Letter To Your Friend About Your New Job
- Band 8 Letter Sample | Letter to a Friend about Your New Job
- IELTS Letter: Write a letter to your friend expressing your inability to meet on a particular date
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter To A Friend Advising Him To Find A Job