Write A Letter To A Hotel Manager In Another City To Ask About A 2 Day Business Trip | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
Write a letter to a hotel manager in another city to ask about a 2 day business trip for yourself and your colleagues. Include:
An introduction to your office
Information about the business trip
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS essay sample
Dear Mr. D’souza,
I am Srushti working in the CSR division of Tech Mahindra Limited, Mumbai. We at Tech Mahindra Foundation are looking forward to having an official trip arranged for our team members in the foundation. Tech Mahindra is one of the largest IT companies in India connected to its parent company – Mahindra, with its branches around the world. Tech Mahindra Foundation is the CSR arm of Tech Mahindra Limited and works with the objective of implementing various social initiatives for the betterment of the people in the society.
As a part of our annual meeting, Tech Mahindra Foundation arranges a 2-day business trip for its employees to various cities in the nation each year. Since we plan to visit Goa this year, we intend to stay at your hotel if it can accommodate 100 employees for 2 days and 2 nights. We will also need a conference hall for our meetings and an open space to conduct recreation and fun for the lighter team engagement moments. The last day will also have a cocktail party so we would need arrangements to be done accordingly. Our preferable dates are 30 and 31st January 2021. Kindly confirm if these dates and requests work for you favorably. Meanwhile, we would be glad to receive insights on evening tours for employees to spaces nearby for shopping, sight-seeing, etc. We are eager to hear about the logistics and costs involved in arranging all these. We would arrange the transport to and from Goa; however, it would be great if you could provide us complimentary pickup and drop facility from the hotel.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- Write A Letter To A Hotel Manager About The Poor Quality Of Food | Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | A Letter To A Hotel Manager
- Band 8 Letter Sample To a Hotel Manager About Lost Documents
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter Expressing Your Interest In Accompanying Your Child On A Foreign Trip Organized By The School
- You have booked a hotel. For some reason you need to change the booking dates and details | Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
- You Recently Stayed In A Hotel In A Large City. The Weather Was Unusual For The Time Of Year | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Travelled To Another City And There Was A Problem With Your Hotel Room | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Have Just Returned From Holiday And Were Not Satisfied With Your Trip | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | You recently attended a meeting at a hotel. When you returned home you found you had left some important papers at the hotel
- You recently attended a meeting at a hotel | Band 8 IELTS essay letter