Write A Letter To A Hotel Manager About The Poor Quality Of Food | Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample
You recently organized an all-day meeting for your company, which took place in a local hotel. In their feedback, participants at the meeting said that they liked the hotel, but they were unhappy about the food that was served for lunch. Write a letter to the manager. In your letter:
- Say what the participants liked about the hotel
- Explain why they were unhappy about the food
- Suggest what the manager should do to improve the food in future
Here is a band 9 IELTS letter on this topic. Need help with writing? Get your writing samples corrected by me.
Band 9 IELTS letter sample
I am writing to share some feedback I received from our employees about the experience they had at your hotel last Saturday. Our company held an all-day meeting at your hotel that day and I was the organiser responsible for the meeting.
Firstly, I want to thank you for all the preparations you made for our meeting. It would have taken you a lot of time to decorate the hall. Almost everyone attended told me that the balloons and the flowers made the main hall of the hotel cozy and comfortable. Besides, the sound quality of the voice system in the hall was amazing. Everyone, even those who sat in the corner, could hear the presentation clearly.
However, most employees were not satisfied with your food. They complained that some food items were not fresh enough. Also, most items were not particularly delicious. I am sure you will want to improve it because bad food can hurt the reputation of your hotel. I would like to suggest that you hire better chefs and ensure strict quality control.
I hope you will take my suggestions favourably.
Thank you for your kind attention.
Do you have a letter on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- You recently attended a meeting at a hotel | Band 8 IELTS letter sample
- Band 8 Letter Sample To a Hotel Manager About Lost Documents
- You recently attended a meeting at a hotel | Band 8 IELTS essay letter
- You Left Some Important Papers In A Hotel Room | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | A Letter To A Hotel Manager
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | You recently attended a meeting at a hotel. When you returned home you found you had left some important papers at the hotel
- Write A Letter To The Manager To Apologise For Being Late For Work | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | You Forgot Some Important Papers In The Hotel
- IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter to Your Manager
- You recently bought some food at a supermarket, but, when you got home, you found that the food was in bad condition | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample